1. I am so very sorry to all my facebook friends. I didn't send that video and not sure how it even happened. I am actually considering just deleting my account and forgetting the whole thing.
2. The facebook people told me it would blow over in a few days. Um, thanks!
3. Both Jamie and Jacob are napping right now. When Jamie has taekwondo class in the evening, she agrees to take a nap in my bed. Whatever works!
4. I still have not even tried to sit and address my Christmas cards. It just seems like so much work right now. I will be more motivated after Thanksgiving...I hope.
5. The girls have no school next week. That's right. They have the entire week off for Thanksgiving. Jacob isn't too happy about that...
6. I was reminded yesterday by the "two months til I'm 8" year old that there are two months until her birthday. I asked, "What about Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, New Year's, dad's birthday?" She said that I should already have those things planned!
7. Jacob told me this morning that he had to poop and pee and ran to the potty. I had to help him get on but he made it and was very proud of himself. He still doesn't tell me all the time when he has to go but he is getting there, finally!
8. I am super excited for Thanksgiving this year. I can almost smell the yummy turkey and sides already. I love the holidays...
9. Mazie has a choral concert coming up at the beginning of December. She is really excited about it. Jamie asked when her concert will be. Then, instead of waiting for an answer, said, "We don't really sing too much in music class. The teacher just reads books to us mostly. So I guess we won't have a concert." I had to laugh and then told her that she has a concert at the end of the school year.
10. I have a customer who wants a cat-shaped cake and a mouse cupcake for her daughter's first birthday on Saturday. I am so excited to make it. It's supposed to have tabby-like markings so we'll see how close I can get!
Happy Tuesday!
5 comments:
I need to go add your cake site to my RSS feed so I can remember to check for your new creations. What a fun adventure you're on!!
I hope the FB thing gets worked out, it's super frustrating, I feel for you, girl.
8??? where does the time go??? good luck with the cake. i am sure it will turn out great!!!
Good luck with the cakes - I am sure they will turn out just great. It is hard to believe the holiday season is so close - it really is time for me to get into the right moods for it! Soon to be 8 - Wow!- That is hard to believe!
Wow--I can't believe she's almost 8! Can't wait to see that cat and mouse cake. What a cute idea. I know you'll do a fabulous job!
OMG I wouldn't even know where to start if someone asked me to make a "tabby" cat cake. I can't wait to see it--I'm sure it will be fantastic!
So I missed the facebook video? There must be a story behind that...
Post a Comment