Mazie and Jamie have been coming up with quite a few funny things lately. I would like to share a few of those things with you.
Tonight Jamie said, "watch my move!" Nevermind that we were already in stitches with that little statement but then she danced and ended with her "move"...
Jeremiah and I couldn't help but laugh. All she did was dance and freeze in a silly position but it is officially known as her "move" now.
Also the girls have figured out that Peanut absolutely loves them already. Peanut will do flips if he/she hears either of the girls. After supper this week, one of the girls has done something to make Peanut move. Jamie has "read" nursery rhymes to my belly. They both have made funny faces and silly noises at my belly. They also like to sing. This gets Peanut moving and then Daddy wants in on the action. As soon as his voice is heard, Peanut just stops! I have to say this makes the girls laugh. They think this is so funny. They both did the same when I was pregnant with them. I guess it is right that Peanut follows suit.
Today at school, Mazie decided she was going to kiss her boyfriend Joshua. She absolutely LOVES Joshua. He really enjoys playing with her. Joshua, however, did not like to be kissed on the lips by a girl! He told Mazie that it was not very nice of her and then told the teacher. She didn't get into trouble. The teacher just reminded her of the kissing rule at school and then filled me in on the situation when I picked her up. Mazie's first kiss...I'm not ready for this yet!


3 comments:
oh no! starting young with the boys!!! sounds like a fun night last night with all the dancing!
man i can't wait to hear all about mazie's boyfriend joshua and see jamie's move. i can only imagine the giggles with those three girls together. man. such fun.
Go Mazie! And "strike a pose" Jamie!!
Post a Comment