Here are my two sleeping beauties. I just thought I would share them with you. Too precious!
I just wanted say how thankful I am for my family and friends. I miss all of you (who are far) very much and we are so luck to have all of you apart of our lives. So thank you for making us the fortunate ones!
Yesterday Jeremiah and I marked twelve years together. We have been a couple since November 20, 1994. It all started with concert band and we've been going strong ever since.
JJ sent me a recipe to make a strawberry cake for Mazie's birthday in January. After a couple of times (and a few tweaks to make it my own), it turned out so delicious. I finally made my final cake yesterday and Mazie said, "this is my birthday cake!" She wanted a pink cake and LOVES strawberries. I am so glad that she likes it. Jamie even ate it knowing there were fresh strawberries in it!
I made two batches of Pumpkin Chip muffins. YUMMY! Jeremiah took a whole batch to work. I plan on taking a few to school for the teachers. Jamie wants one for breakfast because she helped make them. She put the chocolate chips in and is so proud she could help. She had her apron on and everything!
I am truly thankful for everything I have. My wonderful husband, two beautiful girls, Peanut on the way, and great friends and family. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


4 comments:
wow! happy 12 years! i am SO excited that i will be tasting the j.j. and ron-turned-mazie strawberry birthday cake in january! and i love your pumpkin chip muffins...wish i could have one for breakfast with jamie. alla would love that:)
WOW!...12 YEARS ALREADY!I thought it all started with George and Henrietta in Bio-Chem class?
Too precious INDEED!
Can't wait to taste that cake...You are so fortunate, Mazie and Jamie, for having the parents you have!!!!!
Megan...I am so jealous that Kristina and Kevin get to eat all your cookies now instead of me...you need to send me the recipe so I can make my own!! Congratulations on 12 years together so far!
what happened to the zoo bedding???
Post a Comment