It has been brought to my attention that I have been a little neglectful of my blogging duties. Sorry for the dry spell. I promise I will catch up soon. For now, here is a Peanut update...
Yep, I am officially half way! A little sad, actually. Half way through my very last pregnancy. Oh well, must remember this feeling when I am very uncomfortable at the end, right? Anyway, I had my check up today. All is well with my little Peanut. He/She is moving around like he/she is on a race track! The nurse practitioner couldn't find the heartbeat right away because of all the moving. Finally we caught it and it was FAST! No ultrasound to find out the sex today. I was scheduled to do it but the doctor was called out to do an emergency c-section. I figured that new mom needed the doctor more than I needed to find out what Peanut is going to be wearing in April. I was all prepared to gloat but we will have lots of time for that since I have another appointment in December at 24 weeks. Yes, I have to wait that long!

5 comments:
But WE have to wait until APRIL!!!!
You find out in December!!!!Glad all is OK!...Just can't wait for the BIG day!
wow you have POPPED! you look GREAT!
That is so exciting! Can't wait to get caught up on what else is going on in all of your lives. Tell the girls I said hi.
You are looking great! Glad to hear all is going well. It does not really matter whether boy/girl-I'm sure Peanut will inherit all the same wonderful genes that the two older sisters have. Good luck with the second half.
Looking good! Can't wait to hear if you'll be adding a little boy or a little girl to the Stahr family!
Post a Comment