Sunday, August 13, 2006

Playing Tag

Ok, I've never done this before so here we go...

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Hawaii, any pacific coast beach area

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? my sandals, definitely (however soon nursing bras!)


3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? nice smile, eyes, strong hands

4. Last CD you bought? Strawberry Shortcake (am I a mom or what?)

5. Favorite place to be? with my family

6. Least favorite place to be? grocery shopping

7. Favorite place to be massaged? back

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? definitely more in the mind but I am working on the body too!

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? between 6:30 and 7am, I try to beat the girls awake!

10. Favorite kitchen appliance? my bread machine

11. What makes you really angry? the stray cats that poop in my yard!

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I can play the piano and the flute!

13. Favorite color? green

14. Sports car or SUV? SUV

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? absolutely

16. Favorite children's book? The Little House, just read it to the girls for bedtime!

17. Favorite season? Winter where it's snowy-it's just too beautiful!

18. Least favorite household chore? uh, cleaning the toilet?

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? the ability to fix everything, ie. the computer, meltdowns, boo boos!

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? a butterfly

21. Can you juggle? I juggle time with errands, does that count?

22. Person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? some old friends to "catch up"!

23. Favorite day? Friday

24. Sushi or hamburger? Hamburger (especially now that I am craving red meat!)

Now there's more than you wanted to know, huh? Enjoy!

2 comments:

J.J. said...

way to go friend!

Anonymous said...

I think I could have answered all but the tatoo...!Where do you find this "Tag" piece?...It is good...Love you!