Jeremiah caught Mazie on the couch yesterday playing with her MagnaDoodle. She apparently was bored of tracing her hand and put her foot on the board to trace it! While I couldn't grab the camera in time to snap that picture, I did catch the little artist's work! Not too bad for having to balance herself on the couch while drawing...

And since we are in constant competition these days, I did have to snap a shot of my cheesy-faced peanut!
I can't wait to see what happens to the competing when #3 comes along. Should I start praying now?
2 comments:
yup, get your ducks in order, missy. you have a few more months! they will be fighting over who gets to hold the littlest one first! ms. mazie you are QUITE the artiste!
Mazie, you are a great artist!!!Maybe some day you will be as good as your Cuz Jonathon...(Art Major going for his teaching degree in Art!)...It runs in the family!...I love the Cheesey face,Jamie...but you do look like you are up to something!....Megan...START PRAYING NOW!!!!!!
Post a Comment