Friday, May 26, 2006

Sunny Redondo Beach

This is Pop Pop's last day. We actually have a really nice and sunny day so we decide to go to the beach. He doesn't get to just drive for a few minutes to get to the beach in Pennsylvania. So here Pop Pop is playing with the girls at Redondo Beach.

I am not sure who is "teaching" who to pack the sand to make a sand castle. Both Pop Pop and Jamie are a little too serious about their packing abilities, don't you think? Or are they just deep in thought?

After walking to fetch a pail of water (sorry, I couldn't help myself), Pop Pop and Mazie race back to the sand toys. It's a good thing Pop Pop isn't a sore loser!

We are sad to see Pop Pop go back to Pennsylvania but we will see him again in August. This time at his house!

2 comments:

J.J. said...

love that one of him and mazie running:)

Anonymous said...

So...who won the race?...Looks like you had fun, Mazie!!!!!Can you take me to your beach when I visit?...Just love those pictures!!!!