Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dancing Princesses

Sometimes in the afternoons the girls and I decide to let out some steam and start dancing. We turn on some of our favorite music such as the Muppet Show or Strawberry Shortcake and just get down. It makes me smile and sometimes laugh when Mazie and Jamie dance. They really enjoy themselves and it gives us all a chance to be a little silly and have some fun together.

Jamie reminds me of Elaine from Seinfeld when she dances. All she needs to do is kick out her legs. Sometimes Jamie does this but it isn't quite the same. I have a feeling she will do this very soon and actually look like Elaine. She does have her daddy's rhythm!

Mazie really gets her booty shakin'. She is getting out of that awkward toddler stage and has better control of her finer movements.

I wish I'd have a video link for all of you but I haven't figured that one out yet. I will work on it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, my Lovlies...shake those booties!!!!!!...Gramma Loves you!!!!

J.J. said...

MUST SEE VIDEO! go to www.zippyvideo.com!

erin said...

Love how you refer to the Muppets and Strawberry Shortcake as "OUR favorite music". How times have changed haven't they?!

Anonymous said...

I like the Seinfeld reference. . . it's totally our generation! Rich has been getting the DVD's of all the old episodes for various holidays and sometimes we have Seinfeld marathon weekends--we just watched Season 4 last Saturday! And how big those girls are getting! Amazing how fast time flies. . .