Ok, so here we go...
After going round and round on whether or not to actually start a blog, here we are. I am an official blogger. So let's get some of you caught up. I want to start with Easter because the girls were just so pretty in their Easter dresses. They had such a great time hunting eggs together and sharing candy.

Next we have Jamie's birthday party. Our little baby is a big two year old. She is really coming into her own now but still loves having Mazie take care of her! She had a really great time at her party because we had a bouncer. Jamie (and all the kids and some adults too!) loved jumping around and having fun!

Here is Mother's Day. Mazie makes the best gifts at her preschool. She loves school and loves bringing home her projects. A hand print was this year's gift. Even Jamie was impressed! 

So there we have it. This is my first blog posting. So let me know what you think and if should be anything different. I am open to suggestions!
4 comments:
YAY YAY YAY! I'm so glad you've joined the blogosphere! I think you'll really like it. It's so much easier to share your girls with relatives and friends this way. I love that picture of you opening your gift from Mazie. She's sitting up so straight and proud like she can't wait to hear what you have to say about it! I'm going to love checking on your girls. Keep posting cause I'll be checking everyday!
BTW, you didn't miss my birthday...it's the 26th (Friday!). Thanks for thinking of me though! Lots of love!
YAY!!! i'm so excited you have this now!!!
Hey Sis!!! This is so cute and a really good idea!!!! This is great for me to log on to in the middle of all my classes!!!! Really makes my day to see the recent pics and stories of the girls and everyone involved!!!Keep blogging....please!!!!!!!!Love ya, Danielle
Welcome to the blogosphere, Megan... I tapped in from J.J.s and thought I'd let you know so you didn't have a lurker :)
Post a Comment