2. One reason you won't be seeing photos of our class reunion is because I didn't take the camera along to the events. I just wanted to hang out and catch up with old friends (and by "old" I mean from way back when not old timers-because that we are certainly not!). We had a blast!
3. We took Flat Stanley to a SkySox baseball game at the beginning of August.
8. Any iPod touch/phone users out there know what WordWarp is? It's a game of words and my current high score is 102,890. I have been playing this particular game for a couple of weeks (a little at a time). I know, I'm lame. It is the only game I play though. The rest of the games on my iPod are for Jacob.
9. Jeremiah starts his next semester of school next week and Jacob starts his Funny Bugs gym class on Friday! I will actually know what it means to have an empty nest next week!
10. If you haven't checked out the business blog lately, you should. I am learning to create things using fondant and gum paste. I'm really excited about it!
Happy Tuesday!
2 comments:
Nice family photo. And you are really talented on with the flowers & such. Where are you learning these new techniques? Very pretty.
aw you guys look GREAT in your new family photo!
Post a Comment