Check this out.
This is Jamie at her first birthday party (April 2005). Mazie and Jamie checking out the new cube. Jamie wasn't walking yet but would if she had to push things. This was one of those things.
Then tonight, I stood Jacob up so he could see the top and the cars and shapes. I felt like I was transported back in time to when Jamie turned one.
So here we are today, Jamie still playing with her cube, teaching Jacob how to play with all the gadgets. Jacob, just loving the attention, gives dad a big smile when he grabs for the camera. Daddy says that Jacob is smiling because he is so proud of the fact that he is almost as tall as his Aunt Jodi! Happy Weekend!

7 comments:
I can't wait to see the new bunk beds!
So cute. Isn't it amazing how quickly the younger ones seem to hit those "milestones" and then you realize how big your older kids have gotten! Nostalgic moments for mommy...
AWESOME!...just so cute...Jacob looks like such a stinker!..just look at the difference in the girls...they are getting so grown up!...funny about being as tall as Jodi....but true:-)!
Looks like he is having a great time with that fun block thing! cool flashback. I love to compare what my youngers are doing to what my bliggers did... does that make sense?
That is such a neat comparison!
jeremiah, your score card is filling up very quickly!!!! and yes i am the only one keeping score!!!! you both must really feel safe being all the way out there!!! you really should start thinking about what i am thinking about!! only time will tell-for now anyway!!
Oh yeah, Jodi... oh YEAH?! Well... maybe instead of me thinking about what you're thinking about... you should be thinking about thinking about what I'M thinking about....
And by the way... you may be keeping score, but you still need to jump up to kick me in the knee!!
Post a Comment