Saturday, November 03, 2007

Air Force Football

Today we went to the Air Force Academy Football game where they hosted Army. This was the first home game we were able to get to this season. We had a blast. This is what Jacob did for the entire first quarter and part of the second quarter...

But then he really got into the game. He was super nosy checking out the players and fans...

Our little cheerleaders. I am not sure who was more into the game. Mazie read the scoreboard after the first AF touchdown. She asked "Why does it say touchdown?" We told her that our team scored. After that every time it said touchdown she would cheer.

And Jamie would join in the cheering usually a few minutes late. After everyone would settle down and get ready for the next play, Jamie would usually say "Woohoo" with her arms out.

Air Force beat Army 30-10. GO AIR FORCE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO AIR FORCE!!!..Go "The Stahrs"!!!Great photos...Thanks for the update of the trip to the game!...Love to all!

Shamus said...

What a great post! I love that last picture. :)

Shamus said...

What a great post! I love that last picture. :)

Kathy said...

Looks like fun - we miss it there! I used to love the Academy games. That last photo is a WINNER. SO cute!!! - cute Halloween pics too. : )

Susie said...

That last photo is SO Fun! Woohoo :)!

Amy said...

So fun that you got to go the game and that the kids were so into it!

(and I love Jacob's little monkey t-shirt!)

A.K. said...

love that last picture! go af!!!