2. We've had a rough couple of weeks with Jacob. Eating every two hours, not napping or sleeping well at night. Last night was better. He only woke up one time. I'm not sure if it was due to him teething or if he was going through a growth spurt.
3. Jacob seems to be enjoying solid food. Not enough to skip any nursings but he gulps it down. He likes oatmeal cereal and carrots the most so far.
4. Are these two the sweetest or what? Just snuggling and watching The Backyardigans on Nick Jr. We love that show. It gets them to use their imaginations in different ways.
5. This is the reason we won't be putting up a fence. Sarah and Johnny from next door love playing with the girls whether it is on our playset or their new trampoline. I am so glad that they have these two.
6. Today was Jamie's first day of preschool. We've been waiting on Odessey to tell us where she was on the waiting list and whether or not she was going to have a slot. We found out that all the positions were full. So we found KinderCare just on the corner from our house. Jamie was so excited to go today.
7. Mazie has been really enjoying her computer class at school. This isn't really all that surprising but she looks forward to the days she has computer more than any other day. I like how excited she is about school.
8. I am going to be a great aunt. My nephew is going to have a baby. Well, his girlfriend is actually having a baby but I am going to be the great aunt. That makes me feel really old seeing that in print.
9. We have quite a few friends who are growing their families. Within the next few months we will be adding a total of 6 new babies. I am so excited for all of these families. All of them are great parents already and are going to just get better with their new additions. Only one of these babies is a first child. I am sure they will do just fine!
10. I am going to be making applesauce and pearsauce in bulk tomorrow with my friend Rachel. So between the two of us we are going to get Jamie to school, pick her up, take Mazie to school, keep five kids out of trouble, make the fruit sauces, and can them all before we have to pick up our kids at school in the afternoon. Wish us luck!
9 comments:
LOL How did the sauce making go? I think with all of that going on, I'd have wanted to go OUT to GET sauced...hee hee
love the picture of the girls. looks like they got hair cuts too. jamie looks so grown up on her first day of preschool. can't wait to see you guys soon.
We had a great time making our sauce. We got our Pearsauce done. We will continue the Applesauce on Friday. I am always ready for some good "sauce-ing"!
Glad to hear the girls are so excited about school. It looks like you really do have a little stinker! Sounds like he might need to grow AND get some teeth! Glad to see everyone is having so much fun. Can't wait to see all of you next month.
We love the Backyardigans aroun dhere- they are just too funny.
yay for Jamie getting into school! and i love the picture of the girls snuggling- reminds me of a picture of my sister and i when we were little.
Can't wait to get my hands on your little stinker...also the other two to hear about their schools!..plus get hugs from both you and Miah!!!!:-)Good that "saucey" thing went well!
Love that smile on Jacob! And hope the rest of the sauce making went well!
I love the pic of the girls sittin together... cool lighting. Great pics and glad to see in the recent post that the sauce making went well! Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment