Thursday night we had a crazy storm. All of a sudden the sky opened up and little ping-pong-sized balls dropped all over the place. They actually bounced on the ground.
Two minutes after the hail started it stopped and the sun was shining. Mazie and Jamie thought it was cool to see the "balls" pound the ground. That was our adventure for the week. Have a happy weekend!
5 comments:
I think that's what we Californians call weather :)
That's Colorado for you! Yet another reason to make sure you can get both cars into the garage!
Holy Hail??? Come on, I raised you better than that!!!! That is fantastic to see that weather! Great pix! Love your Charlie Brown tree in the back yard! Love to all.
total colorado weather! and seriously, holy hail? we had 2 inch around hail last week! the dent in my new car proves it!!
Oh, yeah, we forgot to tell you, it HAILS in Co. Springs!! The dents on the Jetta prove it...
I kinda miss it though. It was always so exciting, ya know?
Post a Comment