Thursday, April 12, 2007

TBall

For Easter, Pop Pop bought the girls a Tball set, complete with pink mitts, pink balls, and a bat. Today after school, we decided to walk to the park and try it out. Even though the bat is bigger than Jamie she actually managed to swing it enough to knock the ball off the T. She was pretty proud...

Mazie was able to hit the ball pretty far. She was pretty deteremined to do well...

And Jeremiah and I had to try it out as well. Jacob didn't seem to mind Jeremiah taking a swing or two. I have to say that I have never hit a ball on a T before. It was harder than it looked!

Needless to say the girls love the set. It was pretty fun watching them enjoy it. If either of them missed the ball, they would say "strike". I thought it was funny how they made it real!

6 comments:

A.K. said...

I want a pink bat! LOVE IT! What a fun family outting- can't wait to see when Jacob takes his first real swing- seems like so far away but will be here before we know it! great pictures!

Anonymous said...

You better get those girls signed up for softball as soon as they are old enough. They are going to be great little players. And Jacob for baseball. He's going to knock the ball out of the park.

Amy said...

What fun! I love Jeremiah and Jacob taking a swing together. And I'm so impressed at you getting a swing in, too! You must be recovering great. . . you look great, too!

J.J. said...

i love how you are out there and look so great ALREADY!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that ALL the Stahr "children" are enjoying the TBall game!! Keep having fun. Megan, you look great!

Susie PSU said...

I want one of those sets! What a cool thing to take out on a pretty day. The "strike" cracked me up. Kids are funny, aren't they?