Thursday, April 26, 2007

One Month

Today Jacob is officially one month old. Not sure where the time went. I guess I lost time with all the nursing!

Since I was alone with him this morning, I decided to try to get a few photos of him in all his 10 lbs 10.5 oz glory. He didn't seem to mind and nothing was peed on when we were finished. I think that means success!

Some things that I have learned in the past month...
Yes, a child can actually latch on and nurse constantly! Jacob likes to eat.
We have our master manipulator.
I have had maybe 24 hours of sleep since he was born a month ago and yet I still function pretty well.
Jacob has the BEST sisters in the world.
Jacob has the BEST dad in the world.

My little guy loves to snuggle.
I have been peed on with great aim!
I love my little man to pieces.

Also I want to add that today is special for another reason. Today is Alla's birthday. She turned two and we miss her very much. We hope you had a great day, Miss Alla! Happy Birthday.

6 comments:

Susie PSU said...

I love the picture of him just hanging out in his diaper. Too cute! He's such a big boy!

J.J. said...

i love those rolls:) happy one month little boy! and alla thanks you for the shout-out:)

Anonymous said...

awww he is so cute. i wish i was coming out with your mom.

Amy said...

Happy one month, Jacob! Amazing how fast they change and how fast it goes by!

A.K. said...

love the pictures! what a little cutie!

Shamus said...

Good lookin boy!! :) Happy one month!