Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

The girls were up bright and early to see what Peter Cottontail brought them for Easter. On top of all the candy, they were happy to see their Storybook Pillows...

Jacob wasn't too thrilled with his picture being taken but loved his little ducky...

After breakfast, I couldn't resist having the kids all dressed up in their Easter outfits complete with hats. Even Jacob didn't mind his hat today. This is the only way I could get a picture of all three of them. As you can see, Jacob didn't mind laying across their legs for a few pictures...

Peter Cottontail (aka Dad) had to get a little creative in finding hiding spots for the eggs...

Happy Easter, everyone. We hope you are all having a great Easter Sunday.

6 comments:

Susie PSU said...

SO jealous of your eggs being outside - we woke up to over 2 inches of SNOW!! I hope you guys had a fantastic Easter.

A.K. said...

what great pictures! it snowed here yesterday so i'm feeling susie on the jealousy! CUTE hats!!! HAPPY EASTER!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a nicer day then we did here in PA!!!!..it was VERY cold for an Easter!...Love the pictures of the egg hunt!...I scrolled back to last year at Easter...What a change in the girls!!!!!...They look great in hats...love the hats!...even Jacob's hat!...The girls will have to teach Jacob to "love the camera" the way they do!!....:-)!

J.J. said...

everyone looks so darling and WARM...we couldn't go out for the hunt cause it was 14 when we woke up:-( those baskets bring back memories...did you buy three ages ago just in case???

Anonymous said...

You girls look so beautiful and grown up. Jacob is so cute also. Missing you guys.

Amy said...

Love all those hats! Looked like you all enjoyed the day. . . I love seeing the big sisters hold little Jacob!