Friday, October 20, 2006

Valley Park

Tonight after supper, we all hopped into the car and went to Valley Park. Pop Pop hasn't seen this park yet and so it was time to show it to him. The girls were so excited.

Jamie insisted on trying to climb this little climber. I couldn't believe how much she was doing on her own. She actually got about half way all by herself. Then she wanted help. Jamie only needed someone to make sure her feet stayed where she put them.

We always have a good time at Valley Park. It quickly became the girls favorite park!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just catching up from a few posts--thanks for the Peanut update! So great that the girls could be in there with you. Also looks like you're having a grand time with the grandparent. I'm anxious to see how my parents are as grandparents!

J.J. said...

aw. i never got to take alla there. january!!!