Warning!! (for those of you in cooler climates right now) This post has pictures of the beach and all the sun here in California...
Today we went to the Redondo Beach Farmers Market and to play at the beach. It was such a nice day. We couldn't pass up the chance to walk in the sand.
Jamie got to make some sand hand prints and watch the birds.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OHHHHHH!...That wasn't nice Megan!....Great pictures though!...I would be out there in a heart beat...I bet the Market was also great!...Enjoy it while you have it!
so i got from your blog to princess pigbears.. what a world of difference- we got the beach adn we have snow! have to be honest- i'd rather come play in the sand then the snow!
Thanks for the beach shots. . . I miss going to visit you guys and the Killin's down there. I'll take the snow, though, cause it's hard to ski on sand!
4 comments:
OHHHHHH!...That wasn't nice Megan!....Great pictures though!...I would be out there in a heart beat...I bet the Market was also great!...Enjoy it while you have it!
so i got from your blog to princess pigbears.. what a world of difference- we got the beach adn we have snow! have to be honest- i'd rather come play in the sand then the snow!
Thanks for the beach shots. . . I miss going to visit you guys and the Killin's down there. I'll take the snow, though, cause it's hard to ski on sand!
man. that's all i can say.
Post a Comment