Thursday, June 04, 2009

Last class

Today was Jacob's last class at The Little Gym. So Jeremiah took the morning off and we went to watch Jacob do his stunts. I forgot the camera but am kind of glad. I would have been busy snapping pictures instead of enjoying and participating in the fun. When we got home though, I was able to snap a few of Jacob showing off his shiny new medal! But don't bother me while I am drinking my "mooey"...
And, yes, it is real and not chocolate... We also couldn't forget the stamps. This was one of his favorite parts of the class...
We have had such a good time in this parent participation class. I am looking forward to the Fall session and I think Jacob is too!

4 comments:

Pop Pop said...

Congratulations, Jacob! Your medal is beautiful. I am sure that there will be many more medals to come in your lifetime!
So very proud of you, my main man!

Cathy Bolander said...

Good job Jacob. Johnnie just took his last My Gym class last Saturday. It's off to summer swim lessons.

Amy said...

Hayden got a medal at his last gym class this week, too! And he loves the stamps. . . one for his hand and one for his foot. I wish Jacob and Hayden could still play together!

Gramma B said...

Gosh,Jacob...a medal already!Congrats!....where are those "baby cheeks" you used to have?....What?..they are GONE?
Oh! you are so NOT a baby any more!
You are such a handsome young man...and will be a heart breaker just like your sisters!