2. The dress came yesterday as well. As soon as I got home from taekwondo class, I had to put it on.
4. Now I need some strappy sandals to go with it.
5. Mazie has just finished learning to write the alphabet in cursive. Both upper and lower case. She has really nice writing.
6. This is Jacob's face now when he notices that someone has the camera...7. Jeremiah is going to Alabama for a two week long class.
8. Pop Pop is coming to visit during that time. The kids can't wait!
9. The girls and I are going to be testing for our next belts in taekwondo. I'm nervous.
10. I got my first Mother's Day present today. Jamie doesn't have school the rest of the week and had to bring home her homemade gifts. It is a cup full of marigolds that we can grow together. I love it.
10 comments:
You look beautiful Megan! And what fun it will be to have Pop pop in town.
Megan, you look great! I saw Mazie's handwriting in cursive and it is neat! Way to go, Jamie - growing up just like a 5 year old should! Jacob sure is photogenic! Cannot wait to see everyone again - it seems like it has been so long!
OH my word- you are way hot in that dress :) Very nice, Megan!!
BEAUTIFUL,Megan...just as I thought it would look on you!Good luck to you AND the girls to earn your belts!
You look fabulous, Megan!
You'll have to post a picture of Mazie's writing--I can't believe she's doing cursive. And I love that Jacob is such a ham for the camera!
LOVE that dress! You pull it off fabulously!!!
H-O-T-T-I-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute dress.....I like it a lot you look very pretty in it. I love the face Jacob makes when he knows a camera is pointing at him...lol. What a ham!!
oh you look splendid! it's just awesome! mazie send me a letter and i will write one back to you in handwriting, k?
The dress looks beautiful on you!
Post a Comment