Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Five

1. Mazie practices her cursive on the magnadoodle. I think it's hard to write on that thing and she writes on it likes it's a piece of paper. Here are a couple of samples...2. Jamie has been on or near Pop Pop since yesterday when we picked him up from the airport. I think he was happy when bathtime came along and he got a break!

3. Jacob isn't too happy about it either. He doesn't want to actually be held by Pop Pop. He just doesn't want anyone else to be as well.

4. I am excited for the warmer weather that we will be having this next week. Jeremiah is going to have hot and humid weather in Alabama. I think he will miss the thin air around here!

5. I tested for my yellow belt yesterday. Here are some pictures that Jeremiah took. Notice he did not get any of me actually jumping off of the ground. I really did though.

Thank you, my little fan club, for supporting me! Happy Weekend, everyone.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Yay, Megan! Awesome photos! Congrats to you.

And thanks for the handwriting sample photos--Mazie does write so beautifully!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Megan!!! Happy Mother's Day as well. Thanks for the card, I got it yesterday.

Megan's Mom said...

Beautiful writing, Mazie!You can do your practicing by writing to ME!!!
Congrats, Megan..what an accomplishment!Love that fan club of yours...:-) Keep up the good work.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

J.J. Killins said...

check you out!!! you are one inspiring mama!

mazie that handwriting is gorgeous. handwriting is such a wonderful (and becoming lost) skill...i love it, maz!

Susie said...

Way to go, Megan! Yellow looks fabulous on you :)

Too bad you don't get to wear shoes to match...

Katie said...

Yea Megan! The new color looks smashing on you! :-)