Today we've been together for 14 years (married 9 1/2 of those years).
Today I love you more than ever and I know I will love you more tomorrow.
Today we have three wonderful, smart, beautiful, amazing children.
Today I look back on our 14 years of being together and realize how crazy and wonderful and amazing and exciting and challenging (it hasn't always been easy but pretty close) those years have been.
Today I can not imagine it getting any better.
Today, I love you, my wonderful husband!
6 comments:
Happy 9.5 years! That was so sweet! Enjoy your upcoming date!
congrats! love that post!
Congrats!! You guys seem so perfect together. Have a nice date, I'm sure you're looking forward to it.
congrats you two lovebirds:)
Cheers to George and Hennrietta!!!!!!! What a love story:-)
Happy 9 1/2 years and many more!
Happy Happy Anniversary you two!
Post a Comment