This afternoon Mazie's first grade class put on a couple of plays. Mazie was in the Ugly Turkey-revised from the Ugly Duckling but for Thanksgiving. Anyway, Mazie had a blast being the ugly turkey and recited her lines very well. Here she is with her Toms who were telling her how ugly she was...
and getting beautiful...
and then telling her Toms that even though they were wrong she still wanted to be their friend because it's what is on the inside that counts!
Here is her first grade class...
The human jungle gym arrived in time for the play. I know this picture isn't great but I think you get how the week is going to go for him by the way he is being forced to bend in order to play with my flexible children...
I hope he brought along some pain killers! TGIF! Have a great weekend.





1 comment:
i hope you guys have so much fun with pop pop!
Post a Comment