Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blogging Problems

So blogger tells me that I have reached my maximum capacity to post photos on here. I can't blog without pictures ever! Anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.


I made a pretty cool cake last weekend. If you want to see pictures (because I can't post anymore here) you can go to the business site...stahrscakes.blogspot.com.


I guess I'm going to have to figure out what to do with that blog too since it will probably happen over there sometime in the future.


The girls and I are so happy to let everyone know that we have reach (and passed!) our goal for the board break-a-thon coming up on Saturday. We have reached a total of over $1100 for the three of us! I am overjoyed by all of you who have donated. Just the money we've raised is going to help a lot of families! So thank you, thank you, thank you!


If you haven't donated and would like to, you can go here to donate online. You have until Saturday morning!


The girls and I are so much more motivated to break those boards now that we have such great supports behind us! It should be great fun. If you are in the area, come to Mr. Bigg's and cheer us on. The event is from 10-12:30. We hope to see you there.


We had some fun friends here on Friday! We haven't see them in over 6 years. It was fun to see you, Vic and Viann! Come again soon. (I would post pictures but can't...seriously, someone help me out)


Mazie and her robotics partner were the first in the whole group to put together their robot and make it movely correctly! They had to program it to go along a meter stick, turn 90 degrees, and go again. The robot had to do that for the whole square meter and it did. They were pretty tickled with themselves.


Jamie is apparently going to be doing some 3rd grade work. She and 5 other kids are at the top of the class and need extra work to keep them interested. None of the 5 are emotionally mature enough to advance to the next grade (which is fantastic to me!) but smart enough to work through work that's at the higher level. Jamie says it's about time that she has to think about her work!


Jacob is loving preschool. He thinks his teacher hung the moon and stars! It's fun to see what he has learned at school through his playing here at home.


Are you all having a great week?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

can't you just go and delete really old posts from 2006/2007 to free up pictures?

J.J. said...

oh gosh do NOT go deleting any posts! i hope you find a way, though, so we can see those kiddos:) are your pics resized? start a new blog?

good luck saturday!!

PopPop said...

Congratulations to all three of you for your fundraising efforts. It will be nice to know that so many more families will now be able to enjoy Christmas! Way to go, Mazie - so proud of what you are achieving in your robotics. Put your thinking cap on, Jamie - so glad you finally are going to need it! Jacob, I think your teacher really did hang the moon and stars! Good luck on Saturday, everyone!

Megan's Mom said...

Miss your blogging...could you just save all from this one and start a new one?