1. Notice the new blog look and banner. I am desperately trying to cling onto our fabulous vacation. If you haven't read about it or looked at the 53 pictures posted, check the post below.
2. I am not the only one who is trying to keep the vacation lasting. Jacob greets me every morning with "Aloha". I've also caught him saying "mahalo" (thank you) several times.
3. Today the girls were wearing their leis while watching an afternoon movie!
4. It was a four hour time difference for us while we were in Hawaii. The kids didn't really adjust to the time until Friday. We left to come home on Saturday.
5. The kids were very happy to be back in their own beds. Jacob, especially. They've been sleeping until 8:30 or 9:00 every morning since we got home.
6. Jamie has been addicted to pineapple. This is one of her four fruits she will eat. The other three are grapes, apples, and pears. She will also drink passion fruit juice, surprisingly. I really need to look into getting a corer for pineapples. Anyone know where I can get one?
7. I only managed to gain two pounds on our vacation. Not bad since I feel like I ate my weight in fruit!
8. Mazie ate her weight in fruit as well. Only it was on a daily basis. Seriously, she loves her fruit!
9. When we got off the airplane and said about driving home, Jacob said, "toys, yay!". He walked into the house and went right to his favorite trucks and started playing while the adults unloaded the car.
10. Pop Pop left yesterday to go back to Pennsylvania. The kids have been a little mopey ever since and it's been quieter around here. Not that Pop Pop is loud, the kids just compete for his attention!
Happy Tuesday!
3 comments:
ALOHA!!!!!:-)....vacation pictures are fabulous!....can't wait til I come out to see more pictures and hear the kids stories of the trip!
As far as the slicer/corer goes....of course QVC # K14306....$16...stainless steel and easy to use!
Love the new banner!
oh you do not need a corer! just cut off all the 'skin' and top/bottom. then cut it in half, then half again. then lay each quarter down horizontally and cut into it at a diagonal to slice the core off. seriously i am a pineapple pro, i can eat a whole one myself, you can ask catie or ron.
Post a Comment