Saturday, May 26, 2007

Two Months and Things

Here he is! He is two months old. Thanks, Aunt Danielle, for the Lil' Peanut outfit. He is simply adorable in it and it fits him so well. Jacob is now well over 12 lbs and smiling and laughing most of the time. He still enjoys eating but now we have graduated to every three hours instead of every two. I honestly think, even at this point, he thinks he knows more than I do (sometimes I think he is right!).

Yesterday, Jeremiah was trying to make Jacob smile. I think Jacob is thinking that his daddy is pretty strange...

Wouldn't you in this get up?

He finally gives Daddy the satisfaction of a grin...

Today we decided to give the kids and ourselves a treat and head to the LA Zoo. We had a nice sunny day and most of the animals were out. Here are a few of our favorites...

This monkey had his thumb in his mouth. Jamie thought that was pretty cool...

And here are my monkeys!

As you can see, Jacob had a blast at the zoo for his first time. How is everyone else spending their Memorial Day weekend?

4 comments:

J.J. said...

holy turtle batman!
and holy two months! that's just crazy. glad you've graduated to three hour feedings...what a difference that will be in your 24 hours! miss you:)

Susie PSU said...

Look at him sitting up in the stroller - what a big boy!!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!...Jacob looks more like 6 months old than 2 months!....What great fun you must have had!..Is that "cool" as in "rock star cool?"..:-)!

Amy said...

Wow! Jacob looks so big! I love the smiles :-)