Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Special Days

Susie has a fun challenge for anyone to post their prom pictures. So here is mine. Spring 1995 and our theme was "A Night in Paris". This is me and sweetheart, Jeremiah. Good Lord, we look young. Was that really 12 years ago? Anyone else joining in the fun?

Today Mazie asked me what tingle meant. I told her it was a cool feeling. She asked me if I meant cool as in rock star cool or cool as in cold. I just had to laugh.

Jamie drew her first people today. She had great big circles for heads and the arms and legs came out of the sides of the heads. She was pretty proud of her people.

Jacob "talked" with Mazie and I for almost 20 minutes today. Big smiles and lots of things to say. He was so excited when we answered him. I thought he was going to fly off the couch with all his arm flapping.

Today is Ron's and Erin's birthday. Happy Birthday to the both of you. I hope you enjoyed your day and made it special!

5 comments:

A.K. said...

LOVE that picture- i had to zoom in to get a closer look- ya'll are precious!

Susie said...

I LOVE IT! I had to do a double take, too, you guys are like KIDS (I can say this since we are the same age apparently)! I'm so glad you played along :)
You're a good sport!

erin said...

Look at you, ms. hottie! Great pics...it's so fun to see you guys young and in love.

Thanks for your shout out too, btw. When I read your post I had to stop and think, "Is today my birthday?!!" It's actually on Saturday so I have a few more days to prepare but, you know me, I'm all about celebrating early so bring it on!

Take care, friend.

Anonymous said...

I remember this picture!...:-)That couldn't have been 12 years ago!...WOW...time flies when you are having fun!

Amy said...

Oh, wow! How fun! You guys look great. . . it's pretty cool that you got to go to prom with your future husband :-)